FWIW
I threw out all of the matching!! There was a problem with at least 2 of the answers which could have ended up affecting all answers...So I threw out the entire section. Sorry that I made that so confusing. I trusted the test maker program, and I shouldn't have.
Yeheey!!! and i was stressing about that when i got home. this news slowed down my heart rate :)
ReplyDeleteThere will be even more good news for you guys tomorrow... !!! :o
ReplyDeleteBut, that doesn't mean i passed. Waaaahhhh!!!!
ReplyDeletePray/wish/hope Reeeeeeeeeallllyyyyy Hard!!!!!! and it may come true!!! I am finding several problems with the test..... >:/
ReplyDeleteThis is not good news... Actually the last maching questions were the easiest part on this test for me... T^T Anyway! I hope you find out more problems especially from the 23 SATA questions.. haha~~~=)
ReplyDeleteMaybe tomorrow I will let you vote on whether to keep the matching or not.
ReplyDeleteEven with the problems, I thought it was pretty easy. But, because of the problems I threw it out just to be fair.
OMG!!!!!!!!! I agree with Yuting... it doesn't mean I passed either........ T_T!!!!! Let's get rid of all the SATA questions!!! Sorry...I am just kidding... I am afraid to go to school tomorrow... I don't want to see my test results...!!!! So nervous and anxious already T^T... My heart has been beating super fast and super hard since the first day of NU 207..... OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! And it's going to be like this for 8 more months!!!!! -0-!!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha... Sophia...you so funny =)
ReplyDeleteThe first test is already over..
But the problem is that I still don't have any ideas about how to study and prepare for the next test...:<
I guess I should change all my studying methods..
Suffering from This Semester!??!!?!?!?!?!!!??T^T
Y'all relax!! It is going to be OK!! Take a deep breath In........Out......In......Out...... Find your happy place....Good.....
ReplyDeleteAgain, do not look at paragraphs, look at topics. Understand the topics. Use the paragraphs to give meaning to the topic. Psych is hard. Some of it does not make much sense, I grant you that. Never fear though, I have back loaded points onto the med-surg area where most of you will do better.....
Sophia, it will not be like this for 8 months. We have to cover A LOT of information in the first 3 weeks while we do not have clinicals. It will slow down soon. We are going to go over almost the entire book in 5 weeks. Relax...... One test/even 2 is not going to make or break anyone!!!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, for ALL of us it is my job to prepare you for the NCLEX. NCLEX questions are hard, and complex. I would be doing you guys a disservice if I made the exams easy. It would be easier for us all, but you guys will pay for it in the long run.
Those of you who do not give up, who continue to try, and give me as much effort as you can, and do not make excuses, will be OK....
Good night, I will see all your bright, shiny, happy faces in the am...Zzzzz