Is there a lecture about surviving Mr. C's class? =p hahaha....*silence*....no I mean it, really o.oanyway...where and what time specifically? =O
I am sure Emily's presentation will be beneficial for surviving our course also. I will be in C-4 during the first years class.
What time is the lecture tomorrow?
Yea.. What time is the lecture and for how long??
according to Xue Li, Emily said it's 08:00 am tomorrow in the nursing lab room. =)
yeah, sorry. 8 I didn't get notices that you guys had posted follow ups.
It was a great presentation. Thanks Emily!
agree and thx for letting us know about the lecture. Emily sure knows how to keep people motivated =D
Is there a lecture about surviving Mr. C's class? =p hahaha....*silence*....no I mean it, really o.o
ReplyDeleteanyway...where and what time specifically? =O
I am sure Emily's presentation will be beneficial for surviving our course also. I will be in C-4 during the first years class.
ReplyDeleteWhat time is the lecture tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteYea.. What time is the lecture and for how long??
ReplyDeleteaccording to Xue Li, Emily said it's 08:00 am tomorrow in the nursing lab room. =)
ReplyDeleteyeah, sorry. 8 I didn't get notices that you guys had posted follow ups.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great presentation. Thanks Emily!
ReplyDeleteagree and thx for letting us know about the lecture. Emily sure knows how to keep people motivated =D
ReplyDelete