There is also going to be another quiz tomorrow that you can not study for tonight. Do not worry about that quiz. All the info for that you will get tomorrow.
In Chapter 27 do not look at anything from the ureters and beyond and dont worry about the U/A for now. Hints coming for heart chapter soon. Tell your friends!!!
Actually stop at the conduction system of the heart. (do NOT study that at this time) I already have enough questions for tomorrow. I will put it on a quiz later.
There is also going to be another quiz tomorrow that you can not study for tonight. Do not worry about that quiz. All the info for that you will get tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteIn Chapter 27 do not look at anything from the ureters and beyond and dont worry about the U/A for now.
ReplyDeleteHints coming for heart chapter soon. Tell your friends!!!
Chapter 30 only up to assessing cardiac function.
ReplyDeleteso meaning assessing cardiac function IS included?or only the info before assessing cardiac function..
ReplyDeleteOnly up TO ACF. Not including.
ReplyDeletelol..ok ok..sorry not my primary language..
ReplyDeleteNot mine either. Mine is profanity. ;)
ReplyDeleteActually stop at the conduction system of the heart. (do NOT study that at this time) I already have enough questions for tomorrow. I will put it on a quiz later.
ReplyDelete