I will occasionally post homework, extra instructions, clarifications, study guides, websites for further research or clarification of what we are covering in class and whatever else I feel like bugging you guys with. I invite you to add any pertinent information to the blog as you see fit. You should join this blog as a follower so that when a post is placed, you will be automatically alerted via your email.
Good luck this year, I will do everything in my power to help you pass my classes and prepare you for the NCLEX. I work about 60 hours a week. If you can put in half of that amount you will do fine. If you are not studying 20 hours a week you will have problems now, and in the future. Passing these classes should not be your goal, passing the NCLEX should be. It doesn't matter if you pass these classes if you do not pass the boards. Many of the things you are expected to learn this semester will be further expanded upon and tested next semester. Do NOT get behind, you will have a devil of a time getting caught back up.
All of the bad things you have heard about me are probably true, as well as most of the good. Work hard, be conscientious, be on time, don't try to BS me, turn off the phone and we should have no problems.
Good luck,
Mr. C.
No comments:
Post a Comment